New California Methanol rule

I agree that the history books need to be changed to what really happend during the infancy of this nation all the way up to Civil rights in the 60s. Regardless of color...money runs this nation...period. I think that the founders of this nation figured it out before everyone else could catch on to it. The "victims" parents and grandparents fell for the lies. Now this BS is being taught in our schools so that the cycle will continue.

The problem is, the history books have already been changed and skewed by the same people who control all the information Americans receive, and as long as they continue to control America, this country will continue in rapid decline. This is a deliberate agenda and a political reality.

No doubt there are many lazy useless citizens that waste taxpayer $ but when illegals work here and then send their $ across the border it kicks the economy in the balls. That is precisely what most of them do. Milk the country for what its worth because they are protected.

Yeah damn illegals taking jobs that citizens of this country are dying to do like mow and cut grass and bushes at 35 peoples houses a day or pick vegetables and fruit 7 days a week working for peanuts or the best one washing dishes at your local neighborhood restaurant getting paid under the table by the owner:rolleyes:

And to add that if sending money across the border is the main concern, you need to stop buying gas and sending money to the middle east. Or maybe the problem is the big dollars spent on tourism. But yeah, the petty change sent across the border is probably the biggest problem.

Or we could all be wearing swastikas like red...

You see, I'm an American, *******, and apparently, because of jew propaganda, most Americans forgot what that means. What's you're problem? Should America invite the whole damn third world to live here in the US? There's already 40 million illegals in here now and the borders are wide open. Only Americans have to abide by the laws. Illegals, don't. Are you a Mexican or an American? You can't quite figure it out, can you? :rolleyes:

What's pathetic is people like you can spout off, and Americans allow you to without saying anything. That's why America is failing. People like you have no allegiance to America.

Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, Mexico for Mexicans, and White countries for everybody.

No one is flooding Africa with non Africans and giving them affirmative action, special rights, privileges, and free healthcare. No one is flooding Mexico with non-Mexicans and giving them affirmative action, special rights and privileges and free healthcare. No one is flooding Asia with non-Asians and giving them affirmative action, special rights, and privileges, and free healthcare. This is only happening in White countries and jews are directing this and the White leaders they fully control are supporting this, and only White children are suffering from this. Only subversive jew parasites and indoctrinated self hating White animals think this is wonderful. No, it's genocide on Whites.

so much truth in this post

If the dingleberries in Congress would read this, maybe they'll realize what they really need to do to fix all of the problems of this country, but they'd have to find a way to make $$ from it. If this country keeps going in the same direction it is, I'm out of here for sure. Plenty of cheap, clean, beautiful places left in Canada for me to go. Pretty soon we won't be able to take a piss in our back yard without a UAV flying over our head. If We The People let the government do what they want regardless of what the Constitution says, the end of Freedom as we know it will be gone until we take our country back. No methanol huh, what about the geo-thermal setups for homes to save energy. I guess they forgot about that. Sorry for the rant. Tim

For all the guys who are turning my post into a debate on illegal immigration..
I'm scotch/irish(mostly); I was born in New Mexico (makes me a New Mexican Gringo...:biggrin:); I was born American; I served in my countries Armed Forces; I'm a die hard Patriot and member of the Tea Party Movement; I pay my taxes dilligently and think everyone else living and workng in the USA should too; I have a book on my shelf titled "Standing With Israel"; I'm a Christian but not a zealot; My first wife was Spanish, I dated a sista for nearly 5 years and I'm married to an Asian Pacific Islander whom I have had 2 great kids with, and I routinely send sums of my hard earned cash to my in-laws in the Philippines and help them start up income generating opportunities so they can have a better life; I'm a cancer survivor (had a Stage 3 Melanoma tumor cut out of my neck when I was 22...wear your sunscreen) and have traveled the world since I was 18...I've seen what it's like to live in poverty and wouldn't wish it on anyone....citizen or not...

....and I know how tore up my back feels after I've spent the day mowing my yard and trimming what seems like a mile of Japanese box hedges so when I'm feeling lazy, I'm glad to pay a merry band of slap happy amigo's to do it for me if they want to earn a quick buck....can't imagine how they feel after a day of doing 34 other yards for bottom dollar....but it's gotta hurt...

So summed up...
I'm an equal opportunity kinda guy and wish we could all just get along...and pay our taxes...:tongue:
Now lets get back to the subject I posted, puh-leeeeeeeze.

to the OP...could you go out of state and buy a barrel full? I think that is what I'd consider. Keep it in your garage or whatever. Good luck.

I already buy it 5 gallons at a time....5 gallons usually lasts me less than 2 months...I like the smell of methanol burning in the morning...:biggrin:
I'f I drove out of state to buy it....it'd be gone before I got home:D

Just wanted to chime in on this a little bit. There is a little mom and pops hardware store my girl and I go to for all of our home improvment stuff. The owner of the store told me that Denatured Alky is also on a list to be pulled from the shelves of most hardware stores. I found this out when I was putting together my DIY alky kit. It seems that brass fittings containing lead have been outlawed in Ca already. It took me a friggin week to find a 1/4" elbow to mount my nozzle in. Next time I go to the store I will ask him when he is pulling DA.

The brass should not be a problem...that's wierd...
I'm pretty sure the California RoHS (Restricted or Hazardous Substances) regulations are a mirror of the EU RoHS. EU RoHS allows an exemption for lead in copper alloys including brass.

So when I read the rule from California It seemed to me that it really only applied to Race gas and not methanol.

Is there another rule.

It's lumped in there somehow...:mad:

Ya but...what y'all do with your cousins....that's illegal in Cali too.:biggrin:
Just aint spiritual...:rolleyes:

Sorry man...I coudn't pass on that...:D

Gonna start calling you TY.

But if the link I posted earlier was valid. It says specifically that the rule applies to racing gasoline. They use the term racing fuel though but somewhere in the leading paragraph they say racing fuel= racing gasoline for the purpose of that rule.

Educating your supplier may work

Gonna start calling you TY.

But if the link I posted earlier was valid. It says specifically that the rule applies to racing gasoline. They use the term racing fuel though but somewhere in the leading paragraph they say racing fuel= racing gasoline for the purpose of that rule.

Educating your supplier may work

http://www.arb.ca.gov/fuels/gasoline/040905carfgreg.pdf

Check page 33.
Methanol is on the list of banned "oxygenates"

It refers to it in the sense of a gasoline blend additive....but the coverage has apparently extended to the guys who sell it over the counter by the drum.

walked in today to the place i buy meth, got ten gallons payed the owner and walked out :biggrin: he did not ask anything all he did was throw obama a couple jabs and that was it!!!!:biggrin:

Well, you can't use it for your vehicle. You can still use it for windshield washer fluid ;)

Or even a methanol burning stove!

They just don't want people to burn it on the road. However, you can burn it off-road. I guess they think it's different air off road that you exhaust to. Whatever, I understand what they are trying to do, they are just doing it wrong. Good luck on your quest for alky, I'm sure you can buy it somewhere in LA.

You can always tell them it is for your racing go cart or lawn mower. Some of those guys have those B/S engines screaming on meth.

i think its pretty funny that CA is doing this S**T i have heard that CA is one of the highest producers of methonal they can make but we cant use it

i think its pretty funny that CA is doing this S**T i have heard that CA is one of the highest producers of methonal they can make but we cant use it

Nope. DC is the biggest producer of Methonal gas but kalifornacation is second in line.:biggrin: I hadda.:eek::biggrin:

I was so pissed off thinking about this while opening my new 5 gallon drum of methanol last night that I pulled the built in spout out too hard and tore a hole in the side of it.:mad:

I spent the next 10 minutes saying non-Christian things while trying to transfer the contents to my empty drum with the good, un-torn spout on it, without spilling it all over...probably lost several WOT blasts worth of methanol all over my garage floor in the process...:mad:

It's the oil companies.

The state offered meanchicken in sacrifice to the Seven Sisters, in exchange for their little E85 fetish.

Of course there's no "certified" way to modify your car to use E85, so the state won't let you.

The problem is, the history books have already been changed and skewed by the same people who control all the information Americans receive, and as long as they continue to control America, this country will continue in rapid decline. This is a deliberate agenda and a political reality.

Unbelievable. What's this? His first day back and he starts with the jew crap again.

My best friend and my brother live in CA and the weather is nice 98% of the time. Other than that CA sucks big balls. Ive never been anywhere with so much BS regulation that wastes taxpayers $ as CA does. They hit you in the rear hard and dont use any lube. Not to mention that 90% of the citizens are as fake as they come, everything is expensive as hell, and traffic is simply atrocious. Maybe they will use up the $ from undocumented race fuel sales fines to do an addition onto the house the state paid for for that octo mom kunt when her kids start multiplying and they run out of room in that nice house that taxpayers paid for:rolleyes:

But CT is a low-tax, low-cost paradise. :rolleyes:

As far as citizens being "as fake as they come," yeah...you're right. A lot of them post muscle-poses as their avatars on internet bulletin boards...how f'd up is that?