new browser

Raist103

anyone else think it sucks? hard to read, can't hover over thread to see whats inside link, and did i say hard to read.

It sucks so bad I don't even want to try and find stuff..Wtf..this is plain ugly,chezzy and hard to read..the sites look had patiena,don't change a good thing..

X10... Hard to read. My eyes are already tired.
Seems to respond a little faster... I say keep the speed and infrastructure upgrades and go back to the old style colors.
Oh, and wth happened to the search feature. I've been trying to find something for a while and I've given up.

Damn! I was starting to think that my coworkers slipped some acid into my water today. This layout is seriously the worst I've ever seen.

They're not done updating it yet guys. It takes a while. It's a little hard getting used to and the search and thread tools don't seem to load right, but give it and them a chance to get it working right.

I don't like the colors!!
How do I deselect a thread ie. political, ebay, etc.

Where is the ability to:

delete forums you don't wish to view on the main page

search isn't working at all for anything older than a day.

the ability to "search forum" in say the tech arena only.. used to be on the right side of the forum you were viewing.

can't view 'forum posts' by a member, probably because the search feature isn't working.

I've seen this board change colors through the years and every time it does I don't like it. This time, I actually like it.

Give it time guys, in about a week you'll forget the old colors. Change is good. Embrace it.

All these changes and it still takes 45 seconds between searches... what is running this thing a Commadore 64 :eek:

For me my eyes hurt when trying to squint and see whats on the page. For some reason my head and eyes feel like I'm looking to the left so I have to blink and shake my head away from the screen to readjust. Trying to browse the parts section is a pain now. I could just glance the old style and have all the info I need and now I really have to slow down to really read the info.

Really preferred the darker screen. This new forum template reminds me of every other plain jane lame forum. The originality seems taken away.

Search database is wiped... hope no one is looking for post older than a day!

So far I don;t like it. Why is it with computer programmers that they can't leave well enough alone. Seems change is always for the worst.

All these changes and it still takes 45 seconds between searches... what is running this thing a Commadore 64 :eek:

That's freakin' hilarious! Could also be a Tandy 1000!

I'm up in the air about the new layout. I like the auto quick reply and it does seem to load faster. I did like the other colors better. They seemed to be easier on my eyes.

I hate the new board put it back the way it was.I lost all my trader rating it hurts my eyes trying read it.Everyone was happy with the way it was.

This is the beginning of the end!