New Billet Solid Roller Comp Cam

Jeff Rand

Bought this solid roller cam from Kenny (the blank which is hard to get came from TA) and I never used it. I am getting out of racing so it is for sale. TA charged $275 for the blank and Comp and Kenny got $210 for the grind and shipping. $350 shipped
intake 590 lift 242 duration
Exhaust 573 lift and 250 duration.
115 separation
cam-card-jpeg.199212

What kind of spring pressure would this cam call for?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was running about 250 lb seat pressure with a smaller cam for my setup and the boost I wanted to run. I was going to leave it the same for this cam. You could call Kenny D and get his spring recommendations for your setup.

interested. you don't by chance need a baileys 2 step new in box do you ?or ams 500? new

Those lobes aren't very aggressive and spring requirement would be more open. It looks like a longevity cam that won't require a lot of pressure and when using anything that will install around 1.9" and give around 200 on the seat won't be brutal open so timing chain won't be an issue.

interested. you don't by chance need a baileys 2 step new in box do you ?or ams 500? new
Yes, I still have the cam. My AMS 500 was sold with my race car. I was using a distributor setup with MSD 7A and MSD 3 step box