New best video

Robert Wilson

Got a video from a friend of my new best time from Bowling Green this year. Worked on the launch rpm/ boost and cleaned up the tune up a little more compared to my old 9.47 time. The MPH was actually around 148 based on other time slips . I also was able to back it up with a 9.34. and 9.35 run. Caution, the video is a little jerky.

[video=youtube;Qe0l5ZZKfk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe0l5ZZKfk8[/video]

Congrats on the new best. I met you at Clay City and ran into you at BG and really enjoyed talking with you. You've really got that thing looking good and running even better. I still cannot believe how consistant your car is while running low nines.

What turbo and cam are you running if you don't mind?

Turbo is a 76GTS journal bearing and cam is a 236 solid. Other details are in this thread:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/al...842-fastest-v6-buick-pump-gas-oct-2010-a.html

Congrats on the new best. I met you at Clay City and ran into you at BG and really enjoyed talking with you. You've really got that thing looking good and running even better. I still cannot believe how consistant your car is while running low nines.

Thanks for the compliments. You need to come race with us some time in Clay City.

Maybe a dumb question but at that trap speed what RPM are you seeing, what rear end gears, tire size, and what trans gear are you in?

Robert, it was good to meet you at BG this year. You have got one of the sweetest looking rides out there, and it runs pretty darned good too.

Pat

Maybe a dumb question but at that trap speed what RPM are you seeing, what rear end gears, tire size, and what trans gear are you in?

Your not looking at the 171 MPH are you? It was really about 148. RPM is around 6800, gears are 3.42, and the trans is only a 3 speed (TH400).

Robert it was nice to meet you in bg. Your car is very nice! My buddy Greg had the other silver limited with 274 stage2 at bg. Later, Bob.