new best MPH

murphster

Got some runs in the white T over the weekend at Englishtown before they closed for the season. Testing out a new fuel setup and Co2 boost control too. After having problems leaning out the #1 cylinder, I upgraded to -8 fuel line while dual feeding the fuel rails and went to an external fuel pressure regulator. After some test runs and working on the launch with the Co2, I finally got a good run in at decent boost. Not wanting to waste a run I left with a relatively soft launch at 7lbs boost.

1/8......6.507
mph....105.94
1/4.....10.222
mph....131.74

I upped my best mph by over 2.5 mph while staying at 22lbs of boost. Didn't get my best ET due to the soft launch though. I was going to make a run at 9s with 24lbs of boost but it started getting dark and damp and some people were sliding and wrecking so I called it a day and drove it home.

Everything looks good with the new fuel setup with no signs of leaning out up top. Still have to get the Co2 setup dialed in though.

Will be switching over to slicks in the spring from 275/60 MT DRs so I should be launching harder. Will still be driving to the track on street tires though. :)

Hope to make some killer runs in the spring. Thinking about running TAI at the TB.com nationals too.

131 mph.. 120's just became old :D

Congrats... thats moving ;)