New Best E.T. Last Night!

Devil Car

Need for Boost
My first pass of the night was also my best pass. With a weak 1.661 60' time, I pulled a 11.313 @ 119.878!

I didn't even do any tuning... just switched to slicks, changed chips, and filled up with 116! I was only running 24 psig, and I can't wait to see what this thing will do with more boost :D

I think it's time for some new slicks, since I couldn't seem to get any traction out of the hole... I also think it's time for some 28" tall tires, since I had to shift to 4th at the end of the track :eek:

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am, since this is only my third time at the track, and it was only my fifth pass ever!!!

First off CONGRATS!!! I believe you will lower your ET some just by switching to the 28-in tall slicks. Good luck and keep us posted.

Jim C.

It's always an adrenalin rush when you get a new best time! Especially since it's only the fifth time! Congrats!

Slick sizes.

Devil Car said:
My first pass of the night was also my best pass. With a weak 1.661 60' time, I pulled a 11.313 @ 119.878!

I didn't even do any tuning... just switched to slicks, changed chips, and filled up with 116! I was only running 24 psig, and I can't wait to see what this thing will do with more boost :D

I think it's time for some new slicks, since I couldn't seem to get any traction out of the hole... I also think it's time for some 28" tall tires, since I had to shift to 4th at the end of the track :eek:

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am, since this is only my third time at the track, and it was only my fifth pass ever!!!
Weak 1.66 short time---I wish I could have pulled that---anyway U can fit a 10.5 x 28 inch slick under that badboy with the right offset. I borrowed a pair and they fit nicely. looks mean too.