here ya go .
http://www.chevellecooling.com/69.html?sm=90539

26.25 core A-86/87-A GN

W/trans and oil cooler and adaptors $525.00

W/oil cooler only and adaptors $495.00

W/trans cooler only $475.00

Basic (no coolers) $455.00

Don

THANKS ALOT!!! $525 more bucks to spend this winter. My girlfriend is now going to shoot YOU!!! This all coulda been avoided if you would have just been selling "made in China" crap, but no...you have to sell an extremely nice "Made in USA", affordable product. Well I hope you are happy.LOL;)

Very nice work,
Coach

THANKS ALOT!!! $525 more bucks to spend this winter. My girlfriend is now going to shoot YOU!!! This all coulda been avoided if you would have just been selling "made in China" crap, but no...you have to sell an extremely nice "Made in USA", affordable product. Well I hope you are happy.LOL;)

Very nice work,
Coach

thanks Coach
Dont forget to buy her some bling at x/mass ..dont want her shooting me .

Yes Iknow what you mean about Affordable .. Be-cool sells for $750.00.

I have 5 units on e/bay to get things going 5 full boat ..and 5 with out coolers .
86-87 REGAL GRAND NATIONAL ALUMINUM RADIATOR 100% USA

Thanks Don

Will you be listing anymore of the GN radiators on Ebay? I must say, the pictures are beautiful. :)

Tried searching your website for more info on your buick regal radiator but nothing comes up??? That's how your website says to search for it. :confused: You still listing on Ebay too or not???

Im no longet building the unit with the collers in them .. there was'nt enough call for it and the coolers were nearly impossible to get and still had to be modified .
now i will only have the non cooler style , that you would have to run external coolers with .
contact me threw the web site if you need one of the non cooler types .
Don