New ALRADCO Aluminum Radiator Closeout Special

Placed my order.

By the way, what is the sale/savings? Pricing looked the same as before.

I got one last September and I love it. Fits perfect and cools great even with the stock fan (I'll get to changing them someday...).

I bought the powder coated one from Pete and it looks baddass!!! I would recommend it if you can come up with the extra $. We'll worth it. Looks good sitting in there. Just my 2 cents. Donnie.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1397717874.073234.jpg

When did you guys order? I ordered on Mar 28th.. I'm not in a terrible hurry, but just curious.

About a month ago. Took just a little longer because they were backed up but, well worth the wait. Peter is a great guy and WILL keep in contact with you. Just give him a call or email!! Hope this helps. (y)

Pete was waiting on parts for my fans/shroud unit, we talked about shipping the fans and radiator at the same time, ordered fans 3/23/14 then radiator 4/1/14 both where on sale. Hope to see everything soon also.

Chuck

When did you guys order? I ordered on Mar 28th.. I'm not in a terrible hurry, but just curious.

We're waiting on the Spal fans, they were on backorder, usually doesn't take this long. We should see them end of next week.

All radiator orders have been shipped, unless you have an order for a fan kit as well. Then it will ship together. Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

FYI- I will be mostly unavailable this week. Our kids are on spring break so time to spend some time with them, taking them on a little trip.

Peter