New ALRADCO Aluminum Radiator Closeout Special

Red C5

We're discontinuing our aluminum radiator WITHOUT coolers. There's a few left in stock that I'd like to closeout at a special price.

Standard price is $405 on www.alradco.com
Order online and use coupon code " cooler " to get an instant $50 OFF
If you want it powder coated black we can do that for an additional $75.

This is just like the standard 86-87 Turbo Buick aluminum radiator with the exception it has NO coolers.
Any questions, please post or pm me. Thank you.

Peter
www.alradco.com

Will you have a radiator special before summer gets here , I am in the market for one as always like them special sells events you have at times . Thanks , the one I bought last year with the dual fans work great

Last edited:
Bump for a great product and a great vendor. Ss always wish I had more cars to.put these in

I am also in the market for a stock GN radiator with oil/trans coolers. Any upcoming specials?

Thanks guys. Let me check tomorrow on the sale and get back to everyone.

Rafael, I'll give you a call tomorrow. Thank you!
Peter

Absolutely Love my Radiator!! Even when my fan relay melted, just keeping the car moving meant that tempuratures never got above 210-215 until I could get home and fix it.

I'm in, looks like I'll be doing both the fans and the radiator at the same time...

Chuck

I'm ready to buy one now but will wait to see if a sale is going to happen.

Dannyo

How long does it take if you a Power coated radiator? Debating on whether to get one power coated or not.

I was looking at the Chrome Powder coated one.

Just not sure if I want to spend the extra $$ on a powder coated one or not???:confused:

I was looking at the Chrome Powder coated one.

Just not sure if I want to spend the extra $$ on a powder coated one or not???:confused:

Depending on where that falls in with my powder coater, 2-3 weeks. Sometimes 1-2 weeks. Just depends on the schedule.