Never go on or register at ElCaminoCentral.com

tuggy24g

I am not sure if anyone on here owns an El Camino, but please read and let more people know about this.

I been a member there for over 3 years now. I had over 2500 post made there. I help promote a nice get together at Carlisle PA All GM show last year. The problem over there is that the mods there put soooooooooo much of a tight string around what you can say. You can not use foul language on there and you can not even have a discussion on there about the mods without getting banned. Basically you never really know when your going to get a mod angry. You can not bring up touchy subjects or even talk about current events. Everything is being monitored like big brother is watching you. Then every now and then you would see a PM from a mod saying please do not you foul language or change your attitude please. Some crap like that. All of this came down to one mod. That is 87ElCamino. He is the biggest problem with that site and want to forewarn you before you make the same mistake as I did for 3 years. At one time I got really angry and start my own El Camino forum since I did not like how El Camino Central was being run. So some of the members joined my site and said some bad things about ECC mainly towards 87ElCamino. Well the mod 87elcamino (biggest ahole of a mod ever on any forum) started to ban them just because they said some negative things about him. 87elcamino makes a ton of people angry and ticks them off. They have over 16thousand members on the forum and more then 86% do not post on there. So that shows you how good of a mod he is. So do yourself a favor and stay away from that forum. You will save yourself a lot of heartache in the long run!!!!!

I actually think I'll join it just to see how fast I can get kicked out.