Need your VIN # check?

Jesse

Administrator
If your looking to check the history of your GN or you are looking to buy one leave your VIN # here and Ill check it for you, I keep a carfax account open at all times. This is just my way of helping out the TurboBuick.com community.

Note:
This is a service to all GN owners and TurboBuick.com members, I will only check GN vin #'s. But for the veterans & loyal users of TurboBuick if you need something other then a GN checked please e-mail me.

Thanks
Jesse

Hey, thanks. I have always wondered about my 84. Soon after I bought it I noticed that the frame is tweaked slightly out of square, let's see what shows up. Ohh and yes I know it has been stolen, this happened the first week I owned it.:confused:

1G4AK4793EH488973
or to read a little easier
1G4A K479 3EH4 88973

Thanks, Checkmate
DWolf73550@aol.com

Checkmate & pdq 4av6:
I have both of your reports back from car fax, Iam trying to send them to you via e-mail, but Iam having a little problem, you should have them soon ok.

Thanks
Jesse:cool:

I got the carfax jesse, thanks. It's odd that the theft did not show up on it. Kind of makes you wonder how much slips past carfax. I did not know about the odometer problem though damn it.:confused:

Checkmate here again. I know it's not a Buick, but I was wondering, could you run this vin for me. If it helps, it's the truck that trailers my Buicks when in need:D
1B7HF16Z9SS140522

hello Jason,

I know my request isn't a GN but this car will help me preserve my TTA, by serving me as a daily driver it is a 92 honda accord.
I would be eternally grateful for your help.

VIN: 1HGCB7671NA188261

Thank you kindly.

VIN

Well seeing as how they didn't make a GN in 83 then there should be no prob in running my t-type.

Vin #: 1G4AK4787DH995123

Thanx in advance.:cool: