need turbo

BigDaddy76

hey ladies and gents. i am new here well this is my second posting. i need some help, the turbo on my 84 wh1 t type has gone out and i need to know what size turbo came on that year model and if anyone possibly has one at a decent price. any help i would be greatful for,thanks for your time.

Welcome Pilgrim!

Always ready to greet a new member. you have made it to the best foard on the net.:biggrin:
If this is not your dd(dailey driver), then take your time and get to know your car a little better. Ask questions from the hot-air guys and they will help you draw the H/P out of your engine w/ minimum effort and no damage or disappointment. contact "Jerrl"on the H/A forum and he will lend a hand.:biggrin::cool:

hey ladies and gents. i am new here well this is my second posting. i need some help, the turbo on my 84 wh1 t type has gone out and i need to know what size turbo came on that year model and if anyone possibly has one at a decent price. any help i would be greatful for,thanks for your time.

The HA turbo is very unique, in its OEM form.

Send me a PM if you still need help.
There are lots of good people in the HA forum. Esinger is is a good man :biggrin: an close to you as well. (Well, relatively since he is on the E-coast. LOL)