Need turbo elbow and wastegate actuator

Daytona_83

Looking for the exhaust elbow that goes off the hot end of the turbo, as well as a wastegate actuator. The thing is, I'm using a GN turbo on a slant six and I need to get the boost to 10psi max, so I don't know how to do that, since I heard the stock psi for the GN is 15.

Stock is 12.5 ish.. and that's with an enectronic solenoid to raise the boost higher than the spring level....

and I hoped to be the first to but a GN turbo, intercooler and FI on a /6!

I have an elbow and I think I have an adjustable wastegate. Give me a minute to scour the nudiebook shelves and see if I can put my hands on them

Stock is 12.5 ish.. and that's with an enectronic solenoid to raise the boost higher than the spring level....

and I hoped to be the first to but a GN turbo, intercooler and FI on a /6!

I have an elbow and I think I have an adjustable wastegate. Give me a minute to scour the nudiebook shelves and see if I can put my hands on them
Thanks dude! So you have a slant six you are turbo'ing too? Im keeping mine carbureted. PM me what you want for those parts man. Thanks!

found 'em. PM sent.

Yeah, I've got a '72 Dodge van that I use to pass out free candy. Shaved over .100" off the head, polished the combustion chamber and put oversized SS valves in it. For years I've been wanting to put a GN turbo, stock 'front mount' intercooler and FI off of an 80's shitbox TB car.

It's been sitting so long the front tires went bad so I kinda need to do that first.

I have a nice basted and painted elbow with hi temp Eastwood paint also have both kind of Wastegate actuators stock and adjustable.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395939179.953875.jpg