Need tunning info Got problems again.

lgnofdoom

My car was running fine. I installed a RJC power plate for the precision plenumnow this thing pings and knock to 15 Deg. scared the the crap out of me I let off immedialtely.
Can somebody give some input.
Also where can I go to learn what exaclty I need to know to tune my buick, BLOCK LEARN? stuff like that what is it.
THe guys who showed me to wrok on my buick before never mentioned it he just went off of fuel pressure and boost

gnttype.org ... Its all there in the tech section. Also directions that came with your scanmaster have pretty good tuning tips. I get out in third gear and go wot from 50 to about 90 or higher(find a safe area). If you get 0 knock retard in third your usually Ok + saves wear on car going from a dead stop. Turn the boost down and make a run. If you get O knock and good o2's turn the boost up. Make another run. Keep crankin till you see knock then turn it back. Then you can start messing w/fuel pressure. Lower it till you see some knock. Then turn it back up. Then you should be pretty close. That new plenum may be flowing more air making you lean causing your knock. You usually have to reset your tune everytime you add something so this isn't anything to worry about. Turn the boost down and work your way back up. Tons of stuff about block learn and other stuff on gnttype.org. Hope this helps.