####need ta 49####

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamprettyboy

** SCAMMER **
I'm looking for a TA49 rebuildable core or a good one for a fair price..... I have a pte 6266 jbt it is to big for my app and I am looking for something alittle smaller..... please pm me with what you have Thanks Erin

to big, hahaha use that turbo. upgrade some other stuff to make it work

I'm looking for a TA49 rebuildable core or a good one for a fair price..... I have a pte 6266 jbt it is to big for my app and I am looking for something alittle smaller..... please pm me with what you have Thanks Erin

Just replaced my TA49 with a 6262. The TA 49 has 2-3 thousands miles on it. My loss is your gain. Includes actuator, will sell for $500 plus shipping add 3% for paypal.

Also have 42 lbs injectors and TT alky chip if interested.

What stall are you running Im pretty sure a ptc would make it seem not so big if you have a little head anti restriction work:cool:

You should get a really really good converter to match the 6266. Mine as well keep it. The loss $ you will take from selling it, could have went towards the converter.

6266 should be a good turbo with the right parts to match.

Joe

You going to use the money that you stole from me on those rods for your turbo?..I hope someone give you a good deal man:D

Until you make good on those rods, you will not do business here.

Status
Not open for further replies.