Need suggestions iwb holster

I use a "Clipdraw" on all my weapons: 3 Glocks, several Taurus' & a .357 revolver
its like the clip on a pocket knife. As a CHL Instructor I recommend them highly
I LOVE 'em:)
check out their site; as a firearms instructor I get 'em a little cheaper than on the site
I have one for the 23 & some universal fit models for $20.00 each plus shipping if interested
Check out the site link & if interested, let me know! (I think they sell 'em for $25 or so, I buy multiples & get the dealer price, so you can save a few bucks)
Darrell o_O

Any ideas on a good iwb holster for gen 3 glock 23 for concealed carry?
Check out a Bianchi # 100 pro .I had one for my Kimber ultra 10, it fit and was not bulky.I have a cheap UncleMikes for my 239 Sig good fit but it has not held up to well .

Do not get a clip draw for a Glock. That is just dumb.

Whatever you get, make sure the holster fully covers the trigger.

I use the comp-tac Minotaur Mtac. Really comfortable. www.comp-tac.com

If you buy a different gun, you just buy the specific body to use with the same holster.

I carry my glock in a crossbreed holster. I love the holster. Conceals well and covers the trigger.

Do not get a clip draw for a Glock. That is just dumb.

Whatever you get, make sure the holster fully covers the trigger.

I use the comp-tac Minotaur Mtac. Really comfortable. www.comp-tac.com

If you buy a different gun, you just buy the specific body to use with the same holster.
???
please explain how I am dumb for using clipdraws :eek:
I mean I'm no expert....
Do_O

Not saying you are dumb. I'm saying using a clipdraw on a Glock is dumb. If you like sticking a Glock with an exposed trigger down your pants, more power to you. What I've got to say won't change your mind. I'm not doing it and wouldn't recommend anybody else do it. There's too much loose clothing, buttons etc. that can get caught in the trigger.

This guy wasn't using a clipdraw, but this should cause some worry. Plenty of quality holsters out there that keep the gun from moving and cover the trigger.
http://wtvr.com/2011/11/14/father-accidentally-kills-himself-in-front-of-children-at-grocery-store/

Even when you have a holster that somewhat covers a trigger, this can happen with wear
http://www.itstactical.com/warcom/f...her-holsters-can-cause-accidental-discharges/

I would recommend a good quality holster that covers the trigger, keeps the gun in the same spot, keeps the same grip angle and is more comfortable to wear because of the leather between you and the gun.

Black-MTAC-PN.jpg

you're right, I doesn't change my mind.
Situational awareness is key to all safety measures.
Anyway, I have never had any concern carrying my weapons w/ clipdraw installed
for several years, on-duty and concealed carry;
less bulky, less complicated &you can't lose it.
In the end it really comes down to personal preference & confidence in your abilities & equipment.
D o_O

Just to add something else out there other than the clip draw. GI Stealth.

Same deal about being careful when "holstering" but had several on different guns over the last few years with no issues. Have custom made kydex for my EDC guns tho. I use the stealth from time to time when I carry a glock.

Check out the N82 Tactical Pro Holsters (Nate Squared Tactical). Trigger guard recommended when carrying a Glock. Actually, I prefer a trigger guard on any firearm I carry. Blackhawk Serpa is also great holster too if open carrying.

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

I carry my glock in a crossbreed holster. I love the holster. Conceals well and covers the trigger.

This is what you want right here. They are not cheap, but you don't seem to here people complain about them. The version you want is the super tuck.