Need someone to do My head gaskets in Chicago area

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Help...I was going to attempt to do this on my own ,but we just recieved the call and our hous eis sold and we have to be out in 6weeks ,since having 2 jobs leaves me with NO time ,I need someone ,,,please refer me to anyone capable of this .....want it done right or I will have to do it myself...
Thanks
Dennis :) :)

You could try www.speedinc.com. We work on buicks - its jut not our main customer base. We have some pretty fast turbo cars here, buick and others alike.

Only if Angela takes a pic in my car standing up thru my T Tops :cool: ,,but seriously what happen to the Buick line they used to carry.... :(

I'm willing to come help if you pay for my gas. I haven't ever done a TB head gasket but I have a lot of mechinical skill and wouldn't mind the experience. If you're interested let me know.

72firebird said:
I'm willing to come help if you pay for my gas. I haven't ever done a TB head gasket but I have a lot of mechinical skill and wouldn't mind the experience. If you're interested let me know.
Thanks for the Offer,I have a trustworthy fella doing them,,,,just wish SE Turbo would get there head out of their rear end and get the parts to him.....