Bl 160
Clt 162- 164
Ats 84
r 625 - 725
tps .44
Iac 43-48
cc 51 - 78
Mal 00

First thing i noticed is your Blm is really high at 160, typically that would mean you have a vacuum leak. Blms should be 128 +/-10. Do a search for high Blms and see what you can gather, good luck.

stock maf - caspers ultrachip thumbwheel - set on 3 position

i did order a tt chip , i will have it tues or weds

2 weeks ago i had the car out & i thought the blms were 128 & tps was 46

i put new plugs & wires on the car last week - take the car out
& the tps was at .50 & blms 160 , i did adjust the tps but i just realized now
wot tps is 420

so im thinking to wait for the tt chip & see what happens

what if i have a stock fuel pump & no wire kit , bosch adj reg ???

Swap out the Maf with a known good 1 first- A buddy's or?
Maf # should be 6 or 7 and if bad will throw out the fueling.

wot tps is 420

You need to set fuel pressure based on the chip makers recomendation.

With the TT chip.. typically its 43-45 PSI line off. If you have correct fuel pressure then start digging for MAF issue, vacuum leaks, etc.

First is first. Get a matched chip to your injectors and set fuel pressure. If you dont do this.. youll have garbaje results.

With a 26 year old car.. better do fuel pump and hotwire as a maintenance item. TPS trick is loosen both bolts and yank the sensor forward. Set the .38-.46 while applying forward tension(torwards front of car).

You need to set fuel pressure based on the chip makers recomendation.

With the TT chip.. typically its 43-45 PSI line off. If you have correct fuel pressure then start digging for MAF issue, vacuum leaks, etc.

First is first. Get a matched chip to your injectors and set fuel pressure. If you dont do this.. youll have garbaje results.

With a 26 year old car.. better do fuel pump and hotwire as a maintenance item. TPS trick is loosen both bolts and yank the sensor forward. Set the .38-.46 while applying forward tension(torwards front of car).

razor - i agree 100%
i have some paper work with the car & yes the fuel pressure is 42lb line on
& about 48 line off - the chip & injectors match fuel pressure was a little below 40 & i did set it to the specs

tt chip i will adjust when i get it .

tps i will mess with again , i just can't get the full throttle number correct

i looked for vacuum leaks & can't find any yet

Swap out the Maf with a known good 1 first- A buddy's or?
Maf # should be 6 or 7 and if bad will throw out the fueling.

my friends do not have these cars , so swapping out a maf will be difficult
though i am checking with friends of friends

dumb question - i have no clue about a maf # ?

There are more TB's in this area than you know. ;)A friendly group of guys always ready to lend a hand.

As a matter of fact I think I might have a spare stock maf in the garage. ;)

wot tps is 420

Check this out. This might help you with wot tps setting... It came from here Basics

So how do we adjust TPS voltage?

Turn the key to "Run" but, do NOT start the engine. Loosen the two bolts that hold the TPS in place enough that the TPS can be moved. Note that the TPS is slotted so that the sensor may be rotated as well as moved fore and aft. (The top slot affects the idle setting and the the lower slot affects the wide open throttle voltage) Push the entire sensor as far forward as possible so that the two bolts are up against the back ends of the slots. Then, rotate the top of the sensor CCW a bit until your scan tool indicates an idle TPS voltage of say 0.38-0.44 volts and tighten the retaining bolts so that the sensor cannot move. Note that the idle may change as you move the sensor. Don't be deceived that you have changed or improved the idle. When you shut the engine off and restart, the idle will go back to where it was before you moved the sensor unless the sensor was out of range to begin with. As stated prior, the ecm rezeros the idle at each start.

The ecm does not look at tps voltage when adjusting fueling. Rather, it looks at the tps percentage of full scale. Whatever the idle voltage, it is auto-zero'd to 0 percent when the car is started. Therefore fueling is not changed whether the idle voltage is 0.38 or 0.46 as the computer is feeding zero percent and commanding the fueling specified for idle fueling. Once the engine is started, and the tps set to zero percent, any movement of the tps is reflected as percent change even if the change is within the idle window checked when the engine was first started.