need some help with a 88 RX-7 conversion

Turbo V6 231

weekend warrior
hello,

I would appreciate some help on my 88 rx-7 conversion, the car is complete, and all i need now is the power

steering up, and the a/c, and the wiring, from the stock GN harness to the rx7 harness, any and all help would

be appreciated'

thanks Brian

pictures would be a great help as well

as any documentation, I know this hybrid has been done here before but I can't find info on these parts I am

needing help with.

Already did still waiting for him to send some pics to me , in the meanwhile I thought I would look for other help as well
Thx Brian

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Grumpy is the man for conversions. I think there might have been one other person . Did you try typing Rx7 in the search?

yes been on here doing much research, but some of this last stuff needing to get done, is hard trying to get info on, not alot of detail for it, and any of the older pictures are not showing up in the threads, probably since they were done many years ago.
thats why I posted this hoping someone will see and contact me back
thanks again for your help

sorry I am still up "country". Will be home with the car Tuesday. I changed the oil in it today but couldn't get any good pics.. Car wasn't high enuff.. At home it will be on the lift. :cool:

No worries Dan,
just didn't want keep bothering you, i emailed you so you should have my address for the pictures to be sent to. I appreciate any and all pictures you have before build up to now, and any future ones the more the merrier? Lol
I need all the help I can get.
Thanks Brian

hey Dan,
any word on those pictures for me?
just checking in with you,haven't heard anything
thanks brian

Sorry had to stay up in NH. We are trying to get back home Monday. Well as long as nothing else comes up.:(

Ok Dan, no problem, I will just keep touching base to check in with you, I appreciate your help
Thanks Brian

I know,been doing a lot of research on this, he seems to come up, all the time, spoke with him, he's been busy, so waiting till he has time.hes going to get me a bunch of pictures, He has much info I'm sure. And can use all of it,lol
Thanks for the input
Brian

Hey Dan,
any progress on those pictures for me, just checking in with you,
thx Brian

Hello Brian...........I rarely view the Buick boards now days but needed a couple T wheel center caps and posted on the 'wanted list'. Anyway, while logged on I thought I would nose around and stumbled on your inquiry as Hybreds are near and dear. I did my 89 RX7 over 10 years ago. Still runing and showing but got away from the track. Last year I put together a Power Point show since I photographed every step and show it at cruise-ins. You are welcome to a copy if you provide an email address. The file is rather large. Background music is 'Bad to the Bone".......naturally!

Hank

Hello Brian...........I rarely view the Buick boards now days but needed a couple T wheel center caps and posted on the 'wanted list'. Anyway, while logged on I thought I would nose around and stumbled on your inquiry as Hybreds are near and dear. I did my 89 RX7 over 10 years ago. Still runing and showing but got away from the track. Last year I put together a Power Point show since I photographed every step and show it at cruise-ins. You are welcome to a copy if you provide an email address. The file is rather large. Background music is 'Bad to the Bone".......naturally!

Hank

GREAT !!! Poor guy has been waiting for me!!! I am just back an forth to my parents, home again then off to NH wayyyyy to much :(

hey dan, I know your busy I can wait, thats not a problem, this is my project, dont expect it to be done over night, lol
your pics are great, its alot of help, let me kno when your back,thanks again Brian

I would be interested also. I am getting a 2nd RX 7 Vert and I really would prefer the Buick engine over the 5.3/6.0 Chevy.