Need some drag radials

speed1

Fellas, been a long time but went to the the track & lit up my goodyear wingfoots & need some 235-245/60/15's used or close to new drag radials in a hurry My car looked great but ET looked like well you know.....
Anyone let me know what they have Thanks a ton
Chris/Speed1
The car pulled hard all the way down the track God love her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any bushings for the rear out there let me know as well mine are just old

Anyone used drag radials out there for sale?

Ttypex thanks for the scoop on the MT's but I will not be going to the track but a few times this year ..if I was a regular brand new would not be an issue. Can you get the Nittos in a 235/60/15 I have 245/60/15 wingfoots best 60 ft was an anemic 2.16 CRUDDY

MT's are awesome for the street. They are a street tire, a radial tire. What kind of things do you have done to your car(mods)??

I have had the car 16 years I have TA-49 3 inch downpipe to test tube to 2 1/2 mandrel bent exh from torque tech out the back 42.5 inj walboro pump underdrive pulley system larger intercooler necks bigger inlet bell tcc switch right rear airbag jacobs wires rjc powerplate 3k stall convertor rear seat brace kit & lower stiffening bars in the front 90/10'2 up front 50/50's in the back

It would be a different car all together with the drag radials on the street. The design gives you a traction of a race tire with a street tire feel. Put some on there, you wont be sorry. The only down side to a DR is tread life. Your definitely not going to get 30-40K miles out of DR's. The benefits out weigh that by far, IMO
Oh yea, I only been to the track about 3-4 times in 3 years and I will only have a DR on my car on the street.

I was at the track for the first time this year and I ran a set of Nittos. All I have to say is THEY SUCK I ran better on cooper radials. My best 60 ft was a 1.9. Get this 19psi and my car went 12.00 at 122 mph then a 1.9 60ft and the car went 11.50. Go with BFG's or MT.

I nocked .8 off my ET &.6 was the 60ft with MT ET street 255/60-15 was running 255/60-15 Goodyear eagls

Goodyear

So are Drag radial T/A's 235/60/15 good to go??? Or maybe get somehitng else really want used ones or less than $275.00 thats for sure if I can

Dont play guessing games with Drag Radials. Go ahead and find some Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials. They are the best out there, tried and true. I ordered my DR's from Summit, to my door for under $370. Being cheap here with Nitto or BFG's will not turn the results like MT's

Made 5 passes on a set of BFG's and they were toast. I've made about 30 on my MT's and they still have a few runs left. Get the Mickey's.