Need outer rocker panels BAd and Soon!!!

GrannyNash87

Senior Memebr
Need outer rocked perfect or almost perfect ones im trtying to get them aftermarket but haveing a hard time fining them if any1 has or knows where to get thme please let me know thanks
Mike

I've got 1 already got one & ready to ship & the other one can be cut out in the next few days. They're your's if you want 'em. Thanks Mike.

postons looks about to be the cheapest way to go-
i think i paid 70.00 just for one side for my car!

check the postons site and click body parts
BW

Mike $79 will get both rockers sent up to you since the donor car is a ttop GN that's too far gone to save. You know you'll get the good stuff, so just let me know if you want them. Thanks.

Hey mike inner and outer or just outers also i need a pi e of the windshield from the top of the bend or the drivers side were they all crack cut out if tht is possable. I need a 6L 6W 4d cut if thats possable also let me know on the rockers if it is innners and outers for 79 thats would be great also let me know how much on the roof piece thanks
Mike

Mike I've only got rusted out ttop roofs at this time, so the roof piece is a bust. The rockers are the whole unit as I cut them out at the front & rear seams & then I cut over into the floor pan. Thanks bud.

I checked out postons it looks good Mike email me or write back on here about what i can do with the half rocker panles. ill send them back if u wish i needed the whole rockers hald does me know good i can used any of it thanks
Mike