Need new Powermaster Unit. Where to buy?

chicago

Chitown
Can you guys let me know where I can get the best replacement PM unit? Called Kirban this morning and they're out at least until next week. thx.

Currently Cardone (the company that rebuilds PowerMasters and supplies Kirban etc.) does not have any cores to rebuild, so unless a vendor has them in stock you are SOL for now. I just went through this. I had to send my unit to Cardone for them to rebuild and return.

That's Hank Terry's website...he only sells new PM motors...not entire units

Currently Cardone (the company that rebuilds PowerMasters and supplies Kirban etc.) does not have any cores to rebuild, so unless a vendor has them in stock you are SOL for now. I just went through this. I had to send my unit to Cardone for them to rebuild and return.

How much was it for you to get your rebuilt... my brakes are a taad spongy, I'm thinking I'm gonna need a rebuit one soon...

I have a used unit thats complete, I can give it to you for a good deal while your looking for a new one.

its not what you paid a month ago-its availability

It is still listed at that price as I posted previously and available. Cardone life time warranty $408 incl. the core charge of $50 with free shipping. Looks pretty available to me.

It is still listed at that price as I posted previously and available. Cardone life time warranty $408 incl. the core charge of $50 with free shipping. Looks pretty available to me.

You don't even have a clue
Just because they list it on the website,doesn't mean its in stock

Right now Ebay would be "Chicago's" best bet!

You might want to chill a little. I work for checker and know for a fact we have them available. You can even print out Partsamerica.com price and take it to your local Check, Schucks, Kragen, Murrays or Advanced Auto and order one. They are hardly out of stock.

You might want to chill a little. I work for checker and know for a fact we have them available. You can even print out Partsamerica.com price and take it to your local Check, Schucks, Kragen, Murrays or Advanced Auto and order one. They are hardly out of stock.

Again,
You might want to try to order one
Just because a online or local retailer shows that they carry them doesn't mean they have it available today!!

PowerMaSTER's were sucked up dry again for 2 reasons:
1. Cores weren't being turned in (I had a conversation w/the R & R Dept. of
A1 Cardone)

2. Ebay Sellers buying them all out (drive's up the price,they were in the high $300 range,now they're in the high $400 range)

Now there might be 1 or 2 lingering in someones stock room hiding-but by no means are they abundent

Was just at work checked stock and there are five in my Pheonix warehouse.

Checker has them in stock just make sure you don't get a retarded parts-tech although unfortunately those are far and few between in the parts business. Good luck and turn in your CORE!

If your Checker or whatever parts store doesn't have them in stock for whatever reason we offer a program where we send your old one in and have it remaned for you and it is sent back to the store. Takes about 2 weeks on average.

Just some options.