Need machine shop recommendations......

Nocooler

Had a Hotair
I haven't talked to my local guy yet - but I don't know if he has the proper bob-weight set-up to balance a 3.8.

I'm just needed normal stuff done....any recommendations?

Thanks
Jeremy

Automotive machine did my engine. They have built 300+ turbo v6's ,and will usually have 5-6 buicks there in various stages of build. They do all the machine work for Bruce at aggressive auto. 586-296-6501 ask for Jack .

Thanks guys/ladies - whites and DLS are out of my league right now.

Plans have changed so I won't need a rebalance - and my local guy can handle the rest of the stuff.

Trbobuick said:
Automotive machine did my engine. They have built 300+ turbo v6's ,and will usually have 5-6 buicks there in various stages of build. They do all the machine work for Bruce at aggressive auto. 586-296-6501 ask for Jack .

Brian is correct. They have built the last 2 engines I had done and so far so good with the S2 engine. Jack is a great guy to deal with and he gets the job done when he says it will be done. Take that to the Bank. Deal with them direct.

I spoke to Jack @ Automotive Machine earlier today - really nice and helpful guy. I have a feeling that he'll be getting my money.

Jeremy

The Best in Michigan

Trbobuick said:
Keep it quiet :p

I deal with Thompson Automotive in redford Mi he has done 2 3.8's for me Polished ported heads machine work, balanced and all with lots of other extras real good price even dynoed one for me!!
Nice guy far prices great work (Dont let the glasses fool you!!)