Need input on proposed frt suspension

RAMAIR1

I'm addicted
I'm presently running a completely shot front suspension on my 86 GN. I have a set of 4 GTA fronts with 245/50-16's. I want to lower the car now and upgrade brakes later, while staying within a budget. Here's what I plan to do, if you foresee any problems please do speak up, thanks:

-UB Machine tubular upper control arms p/n 14-0809-5R discussed HERE

-Belltech 2" drop spindles p/n 2100 using stock springs

-PST Polygraphite Super front end kit

-Belltech 1.5" drop springs out back p/n 5100

-Either Belltech's Nitro Drop shocks all around or QA1's out back and figure out the fronts later.

Eventually I want to upgrade to Baer or SSBC front brakes and a little further down the road do a rear disc set up.

OK.....any and all help or input is greatly appreciated.

You'll have fewer tire rubbing problems with short front springs rather then the dropped spindles. Also, slightly better chamber gain, which is a good thing (with the shorter springs).

The stock spindles actually force the top of the tire OUT as the suspension moves, like in going over a bump.

Thanks Bruce. Do you think I would still have problems if I went with a stiffer spring like the Moog 5608 (425 LB/in), 5610 (425 LB/in) or 5662 (706 LB/in)? From what I've read it seems the majority of problems occur over bumps....stiffer springs should help alleviate that right?

I wish I had the $$$ to do the B body spindle and brake swap along with the f/e rebuild, but that's just not in the cards at the moment. I want to go this way for now, then later, maybe next year do a nice brake upgrade.

Again, any and all input is VERY VERY much appreciated.