Need hits on site...

DCEPTCN

Smasher-Devourer
Trying to build a simple website for the first time and need hits.....if you don't like it, please don't tell me.;)

Please just use the link and go there to bump up my counter....thanks!

sevenalbatross.com

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
Ding !

send me more downloadable music:D

BW
Well, that's the only tune that's even close to being presentable (I'm really busy), but I'll be putting more songs up as I complete them......I just needed to be sure that the upload/link feature was working right.

Seven Albatross is an experiment in electronic and analog music that is designed specifically for long drives.

I'd say you're hitting the mark, because the first thing I think of when listening to the two you have on there is a car driving on some desolate roadway at night, with the headlights blazing the way...

As far as my driving, it's not something I'd listen to really while in the car (Unless I was the guy on the desolate highway, then it would be pretty cool). I could hear something like that in a movie soundtrack though :D

Hey Dceptcn the music is awesome. I would go to www.purevolume.com and put up a mini website there. It's a place where you can get your music out to the masses, and get the word out about your work. ;)

Originally posted by blk00z28
134x something thru 1555 here.. :D

refresh works wonders on a counter.. :D :D :D :D

Wierd... refresh just kept me dinging 1572, 1572, 1572....

:confused:

Originally posted by drew
Hey Dceptcn the music is awesome. I would go to www.purevolume.com and put up a mini website there. It's a place where you can get your music out to the masses, and get the word out about your work. ;)
I'm definitely gonna check that out as soon as I get a chance....thanks.

Originally posted by AZ Vic
Wierd... refresh just kept me dinging 1572, 1572, 1572....

:confused:

Did you hold it down, or did you let it almost pop up a new page?

I let it show the black screen and the very first text on the page, and hit refresh again, works everytime for me. :D

1681!!

Sounds pretty cool. It is tuff for me to listen to it because of my crappy dial up. Keeps stopping to buffer,:mad:

I will have to go to a friends house and listen to it uniterupted. But I like what I saw. Nice picture by the way!!:D

Sylvan- really liked the tunes, in fact burned them to a cd so I can listen in my car...great work!:)

Also- you may want to add the link to your profile here on TB.com