need help

terminal

my turbo went out on my second drive on my 86 grand national.i need a new turbo.i dont want stock.my plans would be to run high 11 with room to grow with the turbo i go with.budget on a turbo is 1200.will buy more mods threw out the year.need a recipe for this kind of build.car has 48000 miles will be driven on the street most of the time.so if you could post your times and build that would be cool.

Contact board member Bison. He can set you up with a turbo that will out perform the stocker but spool better than the Precison Turbo Billet 5858 turbo.

how do you know the turbo "went out".

lets make sure its not something else.

otherwise, there are lots of guys on here that can help you with the buildup.

post some pics of the car. :)

Bob

I have a used CPT-66 Turbo. Great condition (still on my car for a couple more weeks) I am going to try and sell as a whole package. Turbo, Injectors, alky, chip, etc. Easy 11 sec combo.
Only reason im taking it off - I'm shooting for low 10's and switched to XFI & E85.
Let me know of your interested. Pricing will be more than your budget you can get a lot for your money with this.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

2nd 232.JPG2nd 233.JPG the turbo made a loud siren like noise and the car fell on its face

Attachments

• 2nd 236.JPG
    2nd 236.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 107
x2
Contact board member Bison. He can set you up with a turbo that will out perform the stocker but spool better than the Precison Turbo Billet 5858 turbo.

I have one of Bison's turbos for a stock setup with lots of growth potential! You will get the best turbo investment for your car!