Need Help With Intercooler

INTERCOOLED

Hey guys-

What FMICs do you guys recommend? I notice that the Precision FM is widely used and everyone seems to be pretty happy with its performance. My current project consists of a stock block, Eagle crank, JE pistons, H-beam rods, roller cam, GN1 heads, a 70 series turbo to be decided upon later, etc. I want the car to run good and I really want all of the best parts. My previous GN was a trial and error situation, consisting of exhaust changes, turbo and injector changes, etc. I think that everyone can relate with that type of situation on these Buicks. Now that I am more well versed, I am building another car...right....the first time. I assumed I would purchase the Precision FM, but I thought I would kick it around a little bit with my fellow TR lovers.

Did you guys buy that intercooler first, or did you have a Precision FM before? Just wondered if you noticed a difference. Also, how do you like the fact that the intercooler has the "RJC" logo real big on the front? I would think that you could see it through the grill.

For your goals I would look into one of those Lonnie Diers V1 coolers. They can be purchased through Cal Hartline.