Need help tuning near North-West Alabama.

sams86gn

Anyone near Florence Alabama that I could meet up with and help me get this car tuned right? Runs great and I could drive it anywhere its just slow.

Chris wont answer the phone or text me back. He is covered up right now...He's been covered up for the past 4 years when I bought the car though and I cant just keep waiting on him to get free time.

There is planty of help available right here on the board. Just let us know what you have and any problems that are going on. Make sure you have the basics covered as listed in the Vortex.Buicks website and also on GNTtype.org.

I posted a log up in another thread. Still waiting on replys but so far nothing seems to far off. Its just slow. I don't know if I need to get another turbo or what and I feel like if someone would drive the car or let me take them down the road in it they could tell what its missing. I have never ridden in a grand national other than mine. I hear they are fast though but mine sure isn't.

I live in Florence. it would be cool to know other Buick owners, Where are you located.

There are 6 of us in Panama City, Florida. We are always working on each other's cars.

Sam I live just north of of Florence in Underwood- Cloverdale. Something is wrong with yours. Mine will roast the tires at 45 MPH We need to get together one day and compare notes.

When the tracks open there is usually someone like me or Aminga at Jakes on a Saturday night that can look at it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm sure I will get a chance too meet you and aminga at the track this season. Aminga has been trying to help me so maybe I will have this thing running some what decent before the tracks open up

Jakes is the best hooking track around here. Baileyton isn't too bad since they've swiched to VP LC-7 and worked on their lane prep. I've pulled a 1.50 60ft at Jakes and a 1.57 @ Baileyton all on a 235 radial.

Haven't been to huntsville in a while. Jakes and Baileyton prep the hell out of the track even for T&T