Need help T tops leaking water!!!!

laws69cars

Does anyone know of a place in the Inland Empire or Los Angeles county that is reasonable and can do a bit of rust repair replace all the t top trim and rubbers?? I just purchased my 1st 87 GN and need help the t top area is rusted and leaks water so I would like to purchase all the parts new but would like to know what I need just want to hear what you all recommend? I've seen the regular steel T Top trim and now seeing the stainless T Top trim being sold and also wana know as far as the T Top rubber is it always better to buy the original or will after market work just as well? Any pointers in the right direction will be greatly appreciated ... Thank You

Gonna cost $$$. It was $1500 labor for mine, plus about maybe $1500 in parts SS pieces plus real GM rubbers, this was a few years ago.

i suggest pulling your carpet out and checking your floors.i had a car stored in my shop that was a hardtop for 18 months and it never went outside in that time and when i pulled the carpet out it was still damp. if your roof is rotted out your floors could have issues as well.