Need help puttin this combo together

So i went and dropped some coin for a big motor. Here's what it is.

SG1 109 stroker
K1 rods
Diamond pistons
billet caps
218/212 austemper roller cam
morel rollers
1.60 Harlandsharp roller rockers
champion cnc ported irons
champion intake

I need some suggestions as far as a turbo for this motor. I'm thinkin 6265dbb or 6765dbb don't know if it should be .63 or .85 A/r housing.

This car is going to be a daily driver, But still want to see some track time.

6765 with the small housing for a DD and casual track time with what you got. The 67 will make more HP on low boost and the smaller housing will help the turbo lag.

LOL, I was going to say the 6265 with the big housing(.85). Kevin B has more experience than me so I'd go with his opinion. I would suggest larger injectors, fuel pumps, and post your goals.

How fast are you wanting to go? Are you running alcohol or straight race gas, if no alcohol then you will definitely need bigger injectors.

That engine build is pretty similar to mine. Last year with 60# injectors/ALKY and a 6152 turbo it went 10.73 @ 125, with the DC at 74%. Recently I've upgraded to 80# injectors w/ dual intank pumps and a billet 6765 w/ .85 housing. I have yet to get to the track, but hope to ET close to KevinB.

Come on now Jason lol...haha. I like the bigger one so he can grow into it. Plenty of turbo with the 67 to run in the low 10s. I bolted together a car that went 139 MPH with a bb 6765 with the bigger housing. Originally the turbo had the small exhaust but I swapped it to the bigger housing. Was a very easy job to do. The op could have fun with the 6765 and if he ever wants to run a low 10 or high 9 he's already got the turbo to do it, may just have to buy a new exhaust housing. That car with the 6765 was fun on the street too. The turbo worked great and spool up was like stock. The 60's would work with alky but would need to be upgraded if the car was on gas only and pushed hard. The car that went 139 was on race gas and alky. Duty cycle with 95# injectors was crazy low, like 50% or something.

Badv6...my combo to get the 10.3 is a non stroker, gn1s, and a 6768 with the big .85 housing and its a journal bearing. The car is a good 60' from running a 9.9. That 10.3 was with a 1.6 60'. I'm in desperate need of a converter. Its got an older 2800 stall art Carr that worked great with the stock engine and a ta49 but not so much with the 6768. Car leaves at 2 psi and doesntbstart rolling for about 100' or so.

Razors alky kit will be going in for sure:D

As far as goals,i could say mid 10's but there are stock short blocks doing that and it's all about getting it set up right on the track anyway.

Like i said it's going to be dd in the summer. I still want to go to the track and have some all out fun with it. WOT blasts for 10-11 seconds without having to check my mirrors for flashing red lights:(

If you want mid 10s then I recommend doing the 67. It will be easier to run the number with that turbo. You can still have a few things from the setup missing and still get results. With the smaller turbo everything must be right on if you follow what I'm saying.

I am Jason J. and I approve the following message::D

If you want mid 10s then I recommend doing the 67. It will be easier to run the number with that turbo. You can still have a few things from the setup missing and still get results. With the smaller turbo everything must be right on if you follow what I'm saying.

I'd stick with a 62 ex wheel unless you want to go a lot looser on the converter which will make it less desireable on the street. Street means fast spooling efficient and can be driven thousands of miles. 6262 will go well into the 10's.

That engine build sounds similar to the #3 car that Otto dynoed with the 6265.

From that thread:
Is 22#s considered turnned up???

I stopped at 22.3#s because it already was making 612HP to the tires, and to make it even sweeter, the motor only needs to turn 5400 RPM to do it
This will be the funnest street Buick I have put together,it spools FAST!!

I'd stick with a 62 ex wheel unless you want to go a lot looser on the converter which will make it less desireable on the street. Street means fast spooling efficient and can be driven thousands of miles. 6262 will go well into the 10's.

Sometimes your post are confusing. How much stall should a stroker need with his cam, and a BB 6765. I know he hasn't posted compression ratio but I would say 8.5:1 is avg for most street guys. I would say 3200rpm and that ain't bad IMO. especially for a mid ten second car.

That engine build sounds similar to the #3 car that Otto dynoed with the 6265.

From that thread:
Is 22#s considered turnned up???

I stopped at 22.3#s because it already was making 612HP to the tires, and to make it even sweeter, the motor only needs to turn 5400 RPM to do it
This will be the funnest street Buick I have put together,it spools FAST!!

What no link for the guy...tisk tisk Pronto:D I do remember that thread though. That is why I was thinking the 6265. But being that I had a 6765, iron head combo and a PTC 9.5. I would have the 6265 if I was to do it again. But, I did not have a stroker so that may change things.

I also agree 100% with Kevin, his goal may change and the 67 will be there for the long run as where he might grow out of the 6262.

Sometimes your post are confusing. How much stall should a stroker need with his cam, and a BB 6765. I know he hasn't posted compression ratio but I would say 8.5:1 is avg for most street guys. I would say 3200rpm and that ain't bad IMO. especially for a mid ten second car.
Going from 2800@zero boost/vacuum to 3200@zero boost/vacuum on a typical converter is a huge jump when comparing slip at cruise and the flash stall speed. It needs all of 3200 for that combo and still wont be like lightning on spoolup. You dont buy a 6765 turbo and shoot for mid 10's. You would be looking for high 9's if you had a properly thought out combo.I would never count on 8.5:1 either. Seeing how easily we have been making power with small compressors id stick to that if i wanted a street bullet. The white car i did a month ago had a 6665/champion heads and it spools considerably slower than the 60-1/junk engine combo i just ran 10.61 with. He actually ran 10.61 also but at 23psi. It made a lot more power with less boost(mostly because of the heads) but i know which one id want if i was doing a lot of street driving.

Compression should be about 9.0:1 with a set of victor Reinz head gaskets on.

as far as turbo goes i was thinking 62/65dbb .63 a/r coupled with 3200 l/u or so stall. Should make for some fun in street drag (M/T or nitto's on)

Compression should be about 9.0:1 with a set of victor Reinz head gaskets on.

as far as turbo goes i was thinking 62/65dbb .63 a/r coupled with 3200 l/u or so stall. Should make for some fun in street drag (M/T or nitto's on)

Id forget about the lockup if you want to couple that engines power potential. Unless you are locking at wot. Even then it won't 330' like a quality non lockup.