Need help picking cam

Anybody that works at comp cams is automatically disqualified from helping you pick out a cam. I've never talked to anyone there in 'tech' that knew anything themselves.

I didn't even think comp had a shelf solid roller.

For a Buick do not call comp, summit jegs or any of the other standard retail places.
Discuss your needs with a Buick experienced person.
Be prepared to answer questions first.
So my questions are asked as follows,
What Buick engine are you running?
What are your goals with this engine?
Cylinder heads?
Compression?
Gear Ratio?
Transmission?
Using this info someone can get to a pretty good place for a recommendation.

Ho is the best person at comp cams on Buick sold roller cams thanks
If you want a really good cam for your application, I would PM Bison. He will pick you a custom spec cam and sure he can work something out to verify cam specs after the cam is made. Based on research that Bison and I have done this can be important step not to skip....

Allan G.

I just order one from DLS engines. I think he is probably the best at cam selection. Call Dan at (219) 956-3653. He can also do the machining for the cam retainer system you use.

Let me know what you're looking to do. It's not as easy as slapping a cam in. The rest of the valvetrain has to be looked at including pushrod to head clearance. I can machine the cam and supply thrust assembly if needed. I could also analyze any cam you already have if needed.

Right when I read this I remembered I forgot to install the cam button...:(....glad I have another cover gasket.