need help, oil presure help ?

That's why were here Bobby. Make sure to use some brake cleaner on them and the holes you're going to dive them in to for a good seal. If you want to use any sealant then use Indian Head Gasket cement. It won't cause you any problems and will help to seal any imperfections. Stake the plugs in good so they don't decide to back out when you check for pressure again.

3.8 no oil psi

I called t.a. proformance and all that thay had was the tap in's , thay said to get a freese plug kit from any part store,is that true? I called napa, i should have some in the morning .What do i tap them in with? A sledgehammer ????????????? ha.ha.

I called t.a. proformance and all that thay had was the tap in's , thay said to get a freese plug kit from any part store,is that true? I called napa, i should have some in the morning .What do i tap them in with? A sledgehammer ????????????? ha.ha.

Like I always say, if it don't fit, get a bigger hammer;)

:D 80 psi cold no oil leaks. All looks good is 80 psi good ???. it took alot of work but i got it .thanks for all the help. off to the next issue. HA.HA.

I will get pictures up soon of the jeep cj7 with a regal 3.8 (and good oil pressure) turbo 400 chevy trans, dana 300 jeep tranfercase, dana 44 dodge axles , sitting on 33's a true heinz 57 and soon to be lots of fun.THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

I'll try and post some tomorrow in a new thread and post a link to it here. I don't want to hijack this thread. Great info here with good troubleshooting for no oil pressure issues.