NEED HELP.Irratic Idle and stalling

Marty Q

My 87 GN is running like crap. The idle is surging and stalls sometimes, espicially at quick stops. THe MAF sensor,O2, coilpack,plugs, wires are new. Anyone got any advice ???? . I would appreciate it greatly.Thanx:D

Do you have a scan tool to get some #'s off of?
IAC,TPS,MAF,BLM,INT,etc. Is it just running bad at idle or WOT also?

Just at idle. It runs good just when i come to a stop it sometimes stumbles and stalls. Also when im doing a burnout in the box and come to the line it also stalls. That sux, when your racing. I do not have a scan tool.

my car was doing the same thing after i installed the powerplate, i found out that it was because the TPS was at .3 at idle and the IAC was way high, fixed those two things and then everything was just fine...

-Neil

Just a guess, but have you changed chips recently? If you have and didn't reset the computer sometimes it will act like this. I have changed chips at the track and did not reset the com. and it would stall after burn outs. Maybe just reset the computer and see if it helps. Is it a reman. MAF sensor? Sometimes it takes a couple of them to get a good one. Also do what vendor defendor said a check TPS and IAC.