Need help in Jax

tommy8251

Looking for a mechanic that could help in Jax. Two weeks ago started leaking brake fluid from the rear of the car figured out it was the rear drivers hard line I think I could fix. Fast forward to today havent got around to fixing the car yet so I decided to start it up, ticking really loud follows RPM's oil pressure was fine but ticking very loud. Looking for someone that knows these cars that could steer me in the right direction or have someone in town that I could trust my car with. Car is a 1986 GN could not tell you much thats been done but some of you guys I met at Daytona or Food Lion in Julington Creek that looked at it said it looks fairly stock. Thanks in advance for any help!

Tommy

how long was it sitting before the ticking started? could be simple lifter being stuck if ur lucky. So as you rev it up the ticking is louder?

it had a small tick sat for about 2 maybe 3 weeks due to the brake leak went to start it and now it is really loud it moves with RPM but doesn't get any louder

it had a small tick sat for about 2 maybe 3 weeks due to the brake leak went to start it and now it is really loud it moves with RPM but doesn't get any louder

Would have to listen to it, to get a better idea. I have taken my car to KDK performance in Orlando and they are great to work with..

No not yet still trying to fix the brake line which is turning into a pain in the a$$ without a lift I get that fixed then I can get it on base were we have access to tools and a lift