Need help getting sponser -- NASCAR truck racing

chris

I originally posted over in the NASCAR section, wasn't getting many views......................

A friend of mine is trying to get into the NASCAR Camping World Truck series and needs your help. He is trying to get sponsership with Prilosec through a 'We want to sponser you' campaign. Please go to this web site and vote for Duane Bischoff #27.

Prilosec OTC - Official Sponsor - Profile

You can also go to his web site and join the FAN tastic team.

Duane Bischoff Racing

Any help and support you can offer is appreciated.

Attachments

• NASCAR 27.jpg
    NASCAR 27.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 170
how cool would it be to get all the TR sponsors on this site to somehow kick in as associate sponsors?

and one minor nitpick- if he's trying to get some decent $$$ frpm prospective sponsors, he might want to fix the spelling of the word "debut" under the pic on the home page..

If we corrected all spelling on the net and turned it into money we could buy back China. We owned them first didn't we? But anyway, the Truck series is such a good part of NASCAR, I try to go whenever I can. It's fun watching new talent. Hope Duane kicks butt. I'm a huge RCR and Harvick fan but that doesn't mean I still can't vote for Duane. Who knows, some day he might drive for Hap.