Need help choosing new wheels..

Thanks for your opinion LOU first of all i am not trying impress compton, you or anyone else for that matter. By you saying that to me shows what kind of racists person you really are, I come from the ghetto therefore i don't appreciate your comment. Please don't worry about my wheels worry about your success.
Wait a minute, where is this coming from. You ask for opinions & gave you mine. I have never dissed you & if someone is feeding you some crap call me & I will straighten that out in a hurry. I happen to come from the bowels of N.Y. myself & don't feel that makes me anything special. So I don't want to hear any of this racism crap. I apologize for even answering your post & this is the last you will hear from me ever. Good day!

Please for the people that can't keep there comments to themselves don't bother posting. This thread is about choosing wheels and that is it. Its always the same smart clown's killing eveybodys thread including my specail sunday one.

IT'S FUNNY HOW EVERYONE LOOKED AT HAROLD AS AN IDIOT ON HERE BUT THEN WE HAVE PEOPLE ACTING JUST LIKE HIM.
I have contacted Miggy & straighten this out & no further outside interference is ness or welcomed. Lou

al may i suggest you go back to baby sitting & keep your nose out of this. I know you're bored but don't be starting any trouble here.

lou there you go again mind your own business. I'm warning you one more time you well know for sure when i start trouble. I hope this is the last time i have to remind you.

Al

I thought anyone could comment on anything.

but I guess some people think other wise.

they probably voted for obummer! LOL:biggrin:

what makes you think you could comment on "ANYTHING" on a members "WHEEL" thread???? you could open your own thread on "ANYTHING" if you like!!!!! and what does voting have to do with this? lets not ruin this members thread "PM" me if you like mr. big guy!!!!!:biggrin:

lou there you go again mind your own business. I'm warning you one more time you well know for sure when i start trouble. I hope this is the last time i have to remind you.

Al
Al this is a public forum & an opinion was asked. I responded with mine it was taken wrong I did the manly thing called Miggy & apologized. You have no right to reffer to me as an idiot & now warn & threaten me. You are too light in the ass to speak to me that way although I wouldn't put anything past you. If you happen to blab to everyone your business don't blame me for that either. I'm done with this nonsense & if your smart you should be also. Lou

al this is a public forum & an opinion was asked. I responded with mine it was taken wrong i did the manly thing called miggy & apologized. You have no right to reffer to me as an idiot & now warn & threaten me. You are too light in the ass to speak to me that way although i wouldn't put anything past you. If you happen to blab to everyone your business don't blame me for that either. I'm done with this nonsense & if your smart you should be also. Lou

lou i don't think your an idiot you just a funny old man that gets yourself in trouble. Glad you and miggy talked. Ha my ass is to light but yours is old, take care.

Al

Damn where is Harold when we need him to add his 2 cents to this post, I am sure it would make for more interesting reading. :D

Hey miggy
...on second thought...I'll probably go 15's from Budnik (assuming they'll get over my SSBC front brakes) and not 17's....The point that Spoolfool2 and Lou made about short side walls and not hooking changed my mind.

17's or 18's if I ever decide to take this GN to a protouring set-up.

I think the 17's or 18's will look sweeeeeet tho' :D

Now that's a Circus Wagon!

LOL

I think the correct term is "Ghetto Fabulous". I wonder how much those crappy wheels cost? That steering wheel is an abortion too.

* The opinions expressed above are mine and mine only and are not intended to anger, annoy or inflame any person or group * :biggrin:

Neal

I think the correct term is "Ghetto Fabulous". I wonder how much those crappy wheels cost? That steering wheel is an abortion too.

* The opinions expressed above are mine and mine only and are not intended to anger, annoy or inflame any person or group * :biggrin:

Neal
Freakin Racist !

Look no further!

c6e4d205-e14c-a5f9.jpg