Need Help asap

chevy racing

hey guys iam new to this site and i have a few questions bout my car.

i got the motor rebuilt and put it in now it wont start. it turns over and everything but wont start and pops well trying to start it. put a new crank sensor and check all the connections 3 or 4 times.any idea what it could be?

thanks josh

i got the motor rebuilt and put it in now it wont start. it turns over and everything but wont start and pops well trying to start it. put a new crank sensor and check all the connections 3 or 4 times.any idea what it could be?

thanks josh

Cam sensor adjustment :)

thanks josh
Both of my turbo buicks had this problem, I got them "not running" both different people who had these cars before me went above and beyond replacing expensive stuff from fuel systems, to cam sensors, to maf sensor, computer, chips, you name it, they replaced it. both cars it was the number 20 blue fuse under the driver side dash in the fuse box for the ingition i believe.

try that, it just might fire right up. good luck!