Need factory 86/87 down pipe North Alabama area

Replied to pms

Thanks for the offers guys, really need to find one locally. Any one in Dekalb, Marshall, Cullman, or Morgan counties have one?

1BUICKGN where are you located?

2FAST4U said:
Sent you a PM.

If youre giving **** away,why not get my parts back from your little cousin??They were supposed to be delivered to you AFTER YOU ****ED MY CAR UP.

B/C you seem to have forgot how to get to the "little cousin's" house. He has been waiting on you. Dont get eat by the big bad wolf on your way ugly man. :mad:

I like how mommy's car made it into your sig there, how strange. I already know the story of how the car got there. Your a pathetic loser. :rolleyes:

Wow Drew, I haven't been the target of your misdirected hatred for a long time, but thanks for butting into this thread. Nowhere in my reply did I say that I was giving parts away. I am not the Buick philanthropist that you are.

As for the dealings between you an my cousin, I was not involved with any parts that you gave him. You did call me months ago to see if I could help you. I figured that both of you as grown men had already handled this sqabbling. Between working two jobs, teaching a class at Church on Wed. nights, and coaching my child's basketball team, I am limited in my time that I can baby-sit your old dealings. PM me with your contact numbers again as I have discarded them. Let me know what parts he has. I can take time out between my jobs tonight to get them for you tonight and can meet you tomorrow to give them to you. You will need to get them on Wednesday or Thursday as I will be unavailable for about two weeks after this.