need engine builder N east PA

TurboGTA

my engine has less than 1,000mi and I'm hearing some nasty noise either rod knock or valvetrain ???

Danville PA 17821

might not be the engine afterall, I'm hearing strange knocking sound and I have exhaist leak either from cracked header or the crossover pipe isn't on right

so I took a long screwdriver to the valve cover and all sounded normal on both sides

question if it was a spun bearing on the rod or crank would I have been able to hear it through the valve cover/ screwdriver method?

right now I'm hoping its the exhaust banging on something

If you run into trouble we can straighten it out. Call Bill at Anderson Performance in Balt. MD
410 282 9335
Thanks

if the engine was just out and it is making a nasty knoking noise you could always check the torque converter bolts and make sure they are not loose!

ok I just read a thread somewhere on a turbo buick board but now I can't find it

somebody was asking about torque converters making noise and other people were saying its common for aftermarket converters to make noise

could this be my problem? I have 9/11 3600 lockup converter that I got from CK with my stage 2 tranny

could this be my problem--I'm hoping it is

ok I just read a thread somewhere on a turbo buick board but now I can't find it

somebody was asking about torque converters making noise and other people were saying its common for aftermarket converters to make noise

could this be my problem? I have 9/11 3600 lockup converter that I got from CK with my stage 2 tranny

could this be my problem--I'm hoping it is

No Only the 5 disk vigilante makes a rattle because it has 5 disks in it spining