Need Buick repair garage

wv-t

Does anyone know where I can drive to within 4 hours of Beckley, WV and get some work done on my 86 T-Type? Like in Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Columbus, Roanoke??? Not many people in Southern WV know how to work on these Turbo Buicks, especially the Powermaster brake system.

hey theres a shop between u and charleston that did some work to mine before i bought it, if you havent found someone yet. i can get the # for you if you want to call them

WVHillbilly - Yes do let me have the number. Either here or at coalcampusa "at" yahoo "dot" com. Thank you!

dont know what all you need done but they have owned a few turbo buicks before and the owner told the guy i bought my gn from that they would do work on his car if he wanted,said they knew how to tune them and stuff

they did something small like where you adjust the boost or something but told him they could upgrade it and do whatever he wanted to do to it

Richard Clark is 3 hr 38 minutes from Beckley wv (209 miles). He is the most knowledgeable turbo buick person in your area. He is also an expert on the powermaster systems, convinced me to convert back from vacuum to pm and I love it. PM Pat (sloGN), as he schedules richard's weekend work schedule.
Carl