Need Brake bleeding advice

MN250R

Well, my brakes were working fine except the light would come on every now or then, so i purchased a accumulator ball from kirbans that was tested good.
Flushed the system and cleaned out the brake reservoir bowl. put in new fluid.
Then followed the steps on here to bleed the accumulator, deppresurize, turn key key doing till no bubbles etc. then i bled the master cyclinder with disconnecting the two lines and connecting the plastic ones and rerouting the hoses back into the resovoir. I had my assistant keep pumping until no air bubbles present. Then i proceeded to bleed all four brakes. No air anywhere
Brakes are hard, turn on key brakes still hard, start car brakes go to the floor and the brake light comes on. I did this procedure 3 times now. The brakes were not even close to being like this before i started. Anyone know what im doing wrong ?

i followed the procedure from zeus
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...ls/218912-powermaster-bleeding-procedure.html
Thanks

yes, it runs for like 5-6 seconds when the key is on then shuts off.
i tried bleeding it again tonight, kept getting micro size bubbles from the front calipers, then i ran outa brake fluid to refill the resovoir. (but i didnt let it run dry) So ill have to go get some more dot3 tommorow after work. So if there is air inany of the brake lines, that would cause the brake to feel spungy after the key is turned forward?

Air will cause a spongy pedal, but IMO the stock brakes already feel like that. If your pedal is hard I think its the accumulator.

Hey there,

Yea, there's obviously air getting in there somehow.
Did you test for self cycle time?