Need another parts list please..

T- Type Tim

Vice Chairman
TB relocation with a spearco intercooler, I am assuming I need 2, 2.5"-3" couplers for the intercooler pipe, a inlet bell( which one and where to buy from? And the 3" coupler from inlet bell to the mass air pipe. Thats all I can think of. It looks like the TV cable is long enough, the throttlr cable might be close.

Thanks again for the help

TB relocation with a spearco intercooler, I am assuming I need 2, 2.5"-3" couplers for the intercooler pipe, a inlet bell( which one and where to buy from? And the 3" coupler from inlet bell to the mass air pipe. Thats all I can think of. It looks like the TV cable is long enough, the throttlr cable might be close.

Thanks again for the help

Just did a TB relocation. Throttle cable is not long enough. TV cable will work.:)

Hi guys, what are you using to relo the tb? Is this on a stock HA manifold?
Curious as to what performance increases can be had by switching to a blow though. I did this a loooooooooong time ago on my 85 T but I adapted the upper bog house to the top of the HA manifold (sealed the rear inlet).

Thanks,
Dean

I used a J&S intake set up for the front TB location. I had some fitment issues but none were serious.