need a turbo t in CA

Keep your eyes open, there are some nice cars here in CA. I found two. Remember to check Auto Trader and Cars.com. Don't forget to get the word out on the GNTTYPE website. Where are you located? I'm in Fresno, there are a few TR/GNs around here, but not too many....no doubt less than 6 GNs (86'-87) in Fresno. I know of 3 or 4 and 1 GNX. I know of a nice 70k mile 2 owner 87' GN in Madera. Nice car, beautiful repaint, light mods, T-Tops and well maintained. The owner is meticulous about his vehicle. Not sure on pricing. PM me if you would like his information.

still looking

im in riverside but a road trip to get the right buford is not out of the question

me too!

im in socal too and looking to get a "T" looking for to spend no more then 10 will take somthing in the 4+ range cuz im a cheap son of a u know what so yeah cali "T" owners should really think about selling their cars to me. yeah :D

spdjnky said:
im in riverside but a road trip to get the right buford is not out of the question

your in the right place the car is also in riverside at corvette speciality 12393 Doherty st 951-272-8648 ask for jason he will be glad to show it ,be advised also got a few others looking this week. kr(sewhen)

spdjnky said:
looking for near perfect turbo t or t type in CA or close to it grey,black or white solid roof grey int floor shift near stock or lightly moded thanks. email at trustdatwell@yahoo.com

Call Lou Czornota in lake forest he has one of the cleanest Turbo T's i have seen in a while for sale other than Gary's., is a black car with Chrome Trimm very rare, floor shift, gray interior, and slighty modded, just what your looking for, his phone number is 1-949-378-1590,, u gotta see this car and i also think the price is very decent..

btw he stands behind what he sells you, i know this car is good to go and pretty damn fast.. he just added a TH downpipe and alky to go with it :)

wiked87gn.

turbomontecarlo said:
just called Lou he aint selling the beast :( ........at least not yet he said :D
-----------------------------------
Lou will sell practically anything if the money's right. You just didn't throw enough money at his feet. Or blow in his ear enough, or caress his pet sheep that he has hidden in his shop.

Wells said:
Lou will sell practically anything if the money's right. You just didn't throw enough money at his feet. Or blow in his ear enough, or caress his pet sheep that he has hidden in his shop.

you are just to funny wells ;)

Wells said:
Gary's right I'm a whore! but I don't know why I'm haveing such a hard time parting with this car. If someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse I would have to take it. It's just that clean examples are getting hard to find. I had been looking & almost went out of state till this came along. Meanwhile I keep buying it presents & caressing her like one would with a new girlfriend. Your twisted associate. Lou

cant sleep need boost!!!

i checked that gn at corvette specialties very very clean in n out 13640 miles to bad its 25k oh well thnks for all the help keep it comin thanks again!

spdjnky said:
i checked that gn at corvette specialties very very clean in n out 13640 miles to bad its 25k oh well thnks for all the help keep it comin thanks again!
-------------------------------------
Other than the price, was it perfect enough for you?

hey

if your really serious, there is a t' for sale in Long Beach. It is at expo auto sales, on the corner of anaheim and alamitos? its pretty clean, looks to be all original, he's sold a few there, not sure of price, but i'll tell you this, he will bargain with you :wink:

TURBOELKY said:
if your really serious, there is a t' for sale in Long Beach. It is at expo auto sales, on the corner of anaheim and alamitos? its pretty clean, looks to be all original, he's sold a few there, not sure of price, but i'll tell you this, he will bargain with you :wink:
------------------------------------------
Not really. There is a thread going on that car somewhere over on TBS, maybe. Anyhow, sounds like the car is the do*che and the salesman is the bag. Junk car reportedly to the max.

Huh

GOOD TO KNOW, THE GUYS THERE ARE A-HOLES, ACCEPT THE OWNER OF THE LOT, HE'S ALRIGHT. :confused: