need a turbo t in CA

spdjnky said:
wheres all the clean low mile t's at?

responded to your pm and never heard back. low mile black t right here in beautiful gray michigan, home of superbowl 40. :cool:

spdjnky said:
wheres all the clean low mile t's at?
-------------------------------------------------
Most of them that I know of are home in bed and not for sale.
Everybody else is looking for them too, me included.

I came up on one.......you should contact hboost.....he has a very nice T for sale. his name is jose or you can contact me and I can talk to him, good guy, I bought my car from him.

Ok, I want a supersano '87 Turbo-T, extreme low mileage, original owner car, indoors car only, original paint, solid roof or maybe an astroroof possibly, analog gauges, gray, blackout, buckets, all options excluding chrome mirrors, t-tops, digital dash.

Wells said:
Ok, I want a supersano '87 Turbo-T, extreme low mileage, original owner car, indoors car only, original paint, solid roof or maybe an astroroof possibly, analog gauges, gray, blackout, buckets, all options excluding chrome mirrors, t-tops, digital dash.

thats quite a order Gary!!

GNguy said:
thats quite a order Gary!!
-------------------------------------------
You don't think that I came across my white "T" by accident.
I am impossible to please, no doubt.
"TOLTK" = The On-Line Tire Kicker, I didn't pick out that name for myself.
Somebody else picked it out for me.
Get your car running.

Wells said:
-------------------------------------------
You don't think that I came across my white "T" by accident.
I am impossible to please, no doubt.
"TOLTK" = The On-Line Tire Kicker, I didn't pick out that name for myself.
Somebody else picked it out for me.
Get your car running.

Its running......its just been a pain in the ass because now I work a lot more hours a day and now on the weekends too...... the cars just needs the wideband and I am ready to do some serious tuning. I was going to go to the Donut shop today but I couldnt find someone to cover my shift...oh well I am sure I will see you guys soon.

Wells said:
------------------------------------------
Not really. There is a thread going on that car somewhere over on TBS, maybe. Anyhow, sounds like the car is the do*che and the salesman is the bag. Junk car reportedly to the max.

With regard to the car located at Auto Expo on Long Beach, I went and looked at the vehicle back in November when the lot was asking over $14K. While the odometer reads 9,000, it is not a 9,000 mile car as it has been advertised in the Auto Trader; it is likely a 209,000 mile car judging from all the wear & tear I observed, the rubber on the break/accel pedals and so on. Terrible paint, crappy engine compartment, missing center caps...the list goes on. The only thing that looked passable was the trunk. I put a scantool on it (that got the guy's attention, believe me) and IIRC the MAF was flaky and it had an intermittent miss at idle. I thought briefly about being a smartass and offering $1500 for the vehicle, taking the drivetrain for future use in my Malibu and parting the rest, but I don't have the room.

Drip Pan said:
With regard to the car located at Auto Expo on Long Beach, I went and looked at the vehicle back in November when the lot was asking over $14K. While the odometer reads 9,000, it is not a 9,000 mile car as it has been advertised in the Auto Trader; it is likely a 209,000 mile car judging from all the wear & tear I observed, the rubber on the break/accel pedals and so on. Terrible paint, crappy engine compartment, missing center caps...the list goes on. The only thing that looked passable was the trunk. I put a scantool on it (that got the guy's attention, believe me) and IIRC the MAF was flaky and it had an intermittent miss at idle. I thought briefly about being a smartass and offering $1500 for the vehicle, taking the drivetrain for future use in my Malibu and parting the rest, but I don't have the room.
-----------------------------------
Well, my description might have been rude, crude, socially unacceptable, & politically incorrect, but we came to about the same results, and I was too lazy to even go look at it. There was a thread going on it somewhere and it sounded like it was not worth looking at, for me anyhow. If the price would have been $25K, you know that I would have been there looking at it.

T

those guy there sell piles of crap low milage my A## they always say they have clean cars go look at them probley bought the car at a auction should of got the vin so we can run a car fax ;) ;) :confused:

Drip Pan said:

Yep, that car was a POS... i think that guy is selling drugs out of that place.. there is no way he is selling cars with those prices..

Thats Funny

did you see the price on the 97 supra????? they want 45k for the dumb ricer :eek: he wanted to buy my el camino, I laughed, I was talking to the fat a$$ who immitates a car salesman, I wanted to rub his stomache like he was buddah :D I only see the car when I'm passing by like every day, He did tell me they wanted 14k or something like that, :eek: i'm sure it will either sell to some drug dealer who dont know any better, or just sit there in the sun until all the interrior fades and turns to dust :eek: or the wheels fall off :eek: