need a price check on 87 gn t-tops

mikeyz

hi guys sold my gn a few years back and really gettin the itch again, even though im unemployed! i know prices are not what they used to be. i have this mid aged woman who is kinda butchy with an 87 t-top concert sound power lks, wins, and i believe seats. its got 78k miles which are said to be original, but it sat for years. fillers are not there, paint is so bad you can see rust through the checks on the hood and roof. interior is faded and when i went to see it the t-tops were leaking down the windshield. she said it runs but i never went back with a battery and dont really want to start it with bad gas. she knows what they are she had an 86 brand new and it was stolen and she got this one in 88. she was asking 8k and i got her down to 7 but she wasnt going lower it seemed. my gut says its about 3.5-4k condition. i got my 86 hardtop in 2004 for 6k. it had 104 on the clock but looked great when it was buffed out. so let me know what you guys think the most i should go is. i could sneak over and snap some pics if it would help. i really dont want a t-top either this is just convienient since its close

Too high if it needs paint, interior, and probably at least floorboards from the t-top leaks. I would assume it needs engine work. $4k in todays market.