Need a lil advice

Mmffnick

were is the best place to buy the puck to fit our turbos I'm just gonna build my 3 in down pipe 700 is not a option for me I have the ability to tig and am good at it so will be in it cheap and it will look just like the 700 dollar version

were is the best place to buy the puck to fit our turbos I'm just gonna build my 3 in down pipe 700 is not a option for me I have the ability to tig and am good at it so will be in it cheap and it will look just like the 700 dollar version
nick I though you were using a Tial waste gate what do you want a puck for? John

nick I though you were using a Tial waste gate what do you want a puck for? John

nick I though you were using a external waste gate what do you want a puck for? John

I called Jason I was calling what I need by the wrong name its for me to build a 3in down pipe he had it it was cheap I'm using the tial Wastegate