Need a carfax

Another great option that is often forgotten and overlooked. I have also found that this type of insurance, collector car, is also based upon yearly mileage. Did you run into that aspect? Even my DD's for the past 30yrs have seen less than 1K miles a year but when I finally get my GN or T-Type there is a chance the mileage will increase yet not by much.

Thanks for reminding me of Grundy as imo they are held in high regard. ;)
With Grundy, only 2 stipulations are it has to be garage kept and NOT a daily driver. No limit to mileage or time of day/night you can drive it. I also plan on putting an antique plate on. Then 1 time registration fee, and no more yearly state inspections.

With Grundy, only 2 stipulations are it has to be garage kept and NOT a daily driver. No limit to mileage or time of day/night you can drive it. I also plan on putting an antique plate on. Then 1 time registration fee, and no more yearly state inspections.
How does Grundy police this aspect though? A daily driver could also be driven less than 500 miles a year or just to the local grocery store that is barely one mile away keeping the fluids flowing one could say. I am not arguing and doubting your knowledge or experience, only showing my ignorance I guess :D, and as I mentioned previously in another thread I am simply absorbing the knowledge offered.

I appreciate your help. :)

How does Grundy police this aspect though? A daily driver could also be driven less than 500 miles a year or just to the local grocery store that is barely one mile away keeping the fluids flowing one could say. I am not arguing and doubting your knowledge or experience, only showing my ignorance I guess :D, and as I mentioned previously in another thread I am simply absorbing the knowledge offered.

I appreciate your help. :)
Not sure how they enforce any of their policies.

Nothing after 2004? Seller says 38k miles, but why no mileage after 2004 I wonder?
carfax
Nothing after 2004? Seller says 38k miles, but why no mileage after 2004 I wonder?
carfax last mileage recorded was 5/7/04 when a new title was issued. the next and last recording was on 7/12/12 when the car was registered in Cherry Hill, NJ

carfax

carfax last mileage recorded was 5/7/04 when a new title was issued. the next and last recording was on 7/12/12 when the car was registered in Cherry Hill, NJ
Something doesn't sound right to me here. Figures, I find a car that I'm interested in, and it seems shady, smh............

Something doesn't sound right to me here. Figures, I find a car that I'm interested in, and it seems shady, smh............
don't be too apprehensive! carfax is not always 100% accurate. overall condition is more important than a clean carfax. check it out thorroly, top, bottom and interior. if it isnt a rattle trap, goes straight, runs smoothly, has no rust or shabby bodywork, whats the diff? my gn is a GNX clone that draws crowds for it's $10,000 paint job, and brand new everything!!! and my carfax says, accident, and odometer discrepancy!!! i don't care! your first set of pictures looked great sans the trailer hitch. get pictures of the 2nd one. don't get paralysis from analysis!!!

Was this car off the road? CarFax is as good as reporting agencies. If it wasn't inspected, re-registered or serviced in certain places it won't come up on carfax.

I found that this board is better than any carfax.

My car has a CLEAN CarFax that reflects 13k, car was advertised at 13k. Thanks to this board I found out that it has 213k!

Still bought it, but for 1/2 the asking price.

Post pictures and details of the car, maybe someone knows it MAGNA guys are very good and have good memories and as we spoke before spend $$ and have Jim inspect it for you.

Any cars in NY or NJ (relatively close to NYC) I'll gladly come out and take a look at it. Not an expert by far, but another set of eyes.

Was this car off the road? CarFax is as good as reporting agencies. If it wasn't inspected, re-registered or serviced in certain places it won't come up on carfax.

I found that this board is better than any carfax.

My car has a CLEAN CarFax that reflects 13k, car was advertised at 13k. Thanks to this board I found out that it has 213k!

Still bought it, but for 1/2 the asking price.

Post pictures and details of the car, maybe someone knows it MAGNA guys are very good and have good memories and as we spoke before spend $$ and have Jim inspect it for you.

Any cars in NY or NJ (relatively close to NYC) I'll gladly come out and take a look at it. Not an expert by far, but another set of eyes.

Not sure how they enforce any of their policies.
Could be something as simple as asking neighbors where you park it and how often you drive it, they've been doing this longer than we have.