Need a carfax

pro69

Could someone with Carfax please run this vin #.
1G4GK4775GP428422
Thanks

I can run carfaxs for free at work. I'll be going to work tommarrow night at 6pm. I can do it for u if nobody else does

Could someone with Carfax please run this vin #.
1G4GK4775GP428422
Thanks
carfax says, this is an 86 regal T-Type, from California it's whole life. involved in an accident in 2010 with a fixed object, no airbag deployment. last reported mileage was on 5/2/16 at 86,916 miles in Gardena, CA

Wow, so it's not a gn, owner told me it is. Guess it's a clone.
In all honesty I do not think that is a bad thing. The current owner may not be apprised and they are just ignorant, which happens to us all sooner or later, not a bad thing is all I mean. The difference could work in your favor in some small way, a diamond in the rough perhaps? Have you relayed the CarFax info to the owner?

Good luck.

Wow, so it's not a gn, owner told me it is. Guess it's a clone.
i didn't say it wasn't a GN, what i said was carfax called it a turbo t-type. i am fairly certain it could have the GN package! i think you can tell by the trunk sticker. most of the guys know what to look for. but if memory serves, it is WE2 or 3

i didn't say it wasn't a GN, what i said was carfax called it a turbo t-type. i am fairly certain it could have the GN package! i think you can tell by the trunk sticker. most of the guys know what to look for. but if memory serves, it is WE2 or 3
why don't you try and ask that question?

I'm pretty sure all GNs come up as Regals on CarFax. Grand National is not a model, but rather a trim.

Dennis Kirban, your 2 cents please.

Yes, I found out Carfax will say regal, I need to see the RPO sticker, GN is designated as WE2.

You guys are correct. 3-4 months ago when the 'curiosity cat' bit me so I called my insurance carrier thinking the '87 GN would command higher insurance cost because it is a GN. All they had in their database was for a Buick Regal and the monthly payment was right inline with what I pay now for full coverage on my current vehicle, a '04 BMW, that is still under financing, $80/month. My payment should be 40-50% lower but I also have uninsured motorist coverage and a higher than normal interest rate because I always preferred paying cash over using credit.

Have a great and safe weekend everyone,
Gregg :)

You guys are correct. 3-4 months ago when the 'curiosity cat' bit me so I called my insurance carrier thinking the '87 GN would command higher insurance cost because it is a GN. All they had in their database was for a Buick Regal and the monthly payment was right inline with what I pay now for full coverage on my current vehicle, a '04 BMW, that is still under financing, $80/month. My payment should be 40-50% lower but I also have uninsured motorist coverage and a higher than normal interest rate because I always preferred paying cash over using credit.

Well when I get one, it'll have collector car insurance. I have Grundy for my 69 chevelle, valued at 30k, fully covered and only costs $250/ year. Much better rates than standard insurance companies.

Also ran Into a similar situation years ago when I bought my GMC Typhoon, called insurance company to get it covered, then called back next day to make sure they knew it was a typhoon so it would be covered for what they are worth. They told me vin shows its a typhoon and not just a Jimmy and is covered at typhoon value which of course is much more than the Jimmy.

Well when I get one, it'll have collector car insurance. I have Grundy for my 69 chevelle, valued at 30k, fully covered and only costs $250/ year. Much better rates than standard insurance companies.
Another great option that is often forgotten and overlooked. I have also found that this type of insurance, collector car, is also based upon yearly mileage. Did you run into that aspect? Even my DD's for the past 30yrs have seen less than 1K miles a year but when I finally get my GN or T-Type there is a chance the mileage will increase yet not by much.

Thanks for reminding me of Grundy as imo they are held in high regard. ;)