Need a carfax

don't be too apprehensive! carfax is not always 100% accurate. overall condition is more important than a clean carfax. check it out thorroly, top, bottom and interior. if it isnt a rattle trap, goes straight, runs smoothly, has no rust or shabby bodywork, whats the diff? my gn is a GNX clone that draws crowds for it's $10,000 paint job, and brand new everything!!! and my carfax says, accident, and odometer discrepancy!!! i don't care! your first set of pictures looked great sans the trailer hitch. get pictures of the 2nd one. don't get paralysis from analysis!!!
I plan on calling about it.

Was this car off the road? CarFax is as good as reporting agencies. If it wasn't inspected, re-registered or serviced in certain places it won't come up on carfax.

I found that this board is better than any carfax.

My car has a CLEAN CarFax that reflects 13k, car was advertised at 13k. Thanks to this board I found out that it has 213k!

Still bought it, but for 1/2 the asking price.

Post pictures and details of the car, maybe someone knows it MAGNA guys are very good and have good memories and as we spoke before spend $$ and have Jim inspect it for you.

Any cars in NY or NJ (relatively close to NYC) I'll gladly come out and take a look at it. Not an expert by far, but another set of eyes.
This car is in cherry hill nj. Gonna call this weekend.