Ned?

WHAT!! DID YOU BUMP YOUR HEAD ON THE WAY HOME!! HEY MISTER YOU BETTER BE AT SHOP AT 5.30AM OR IS ON!:biggrin:

Me & Pronto coming up for the morning.
So if you see 2 old farts driving with a T Limited with a silver hood bulge you will know it is us.

We have to leave around lunchtime for Pronto to be back in the senior center
(nurses will whip his hide) LOL:biggrin: Just kidding

Too bad I couldn't make it guys. Mom was working (Couldn't drive her vehicle there) and the Box Truck was down for repairs. I will have to come another time.

So how did it go today?

It was FUN!

We (pronto & me) hung with Fellow racer Jack Webster & had SAUSAGE SUBS.

We saw 1 TTA

We saw 1 GN 11.4

We Saw Migel 11.2 and he got out of throttle not to get booted.. That car would have done an EZ 10 pass or better... They still booted him :( no rollbar

My car was there for moral support and I had a few people come over and ask about it
STILL for SALE $7k I am thinking I should just keep it another year.. Runs & rides nice.

well it was the frist time out with the car, we did 1.69 sixty foot ran 6.60 at the 1/8 at107.98 and 11.20 at77mph with putting the brack:eek: .:eek:at 24lb Boost! with a good sixty and 6 more pound we think the car would would do a high 9s:biggrin: you you do the math this would of been a10.35 or 40.. roll cage time..:biggrin:

well it was the frist time out with the car, we did 1.69 sixty foot ran 6.60 at the 1/8 at107.98 and 11.20 at77mph with putting the brack:eek: .:eek:at 24lb Boost! with a good sixty and 6 more pound we think the car would would do a high 9s:biggrin: you you do the math this would of been a10.35 or 40.. roll cage time..:biggrin:

You have 1 fast car there my friend! I was just watching the video again :rolleyes: :cool:

Send the file to your email then put the file on a Photobucket or You Tube and embed it.

It was a good day. Weather was not bad. Sonny's car as got the balls for some serious times. We should have a TB get together there in the spring. BYO BBQ and no pressure. Just talk, food and TT for fun.

I wonder how NHRA SANCTION rules will be next year??????

They may have 12 second cars have rollbars??

There was some debate on whether Miguel hit the brakes or just let out to slow down. I see brake lights so yes he did. Would have been intersting to see it go all out.:) You've got yourself a beautiful car with a ton of nutz.